Friday, September 19, 2008

birthday!

Hello!

I had a great birthday! I had work from 9-12 on my birthday and class from 1230-930, but after that we celebrated quite well :)
Here are some pictures. The ones that are obviously not from my birthday are from my friend Mark's house. He lives on a farm and we went there this weekend.

Mark guiding me in shooting pop cans. Dont worry, we were very safe :)

Some of the boys..My favorite drink and my favorite cereal :)

Out in the country

Some of the girls!Overall, I had a really good birthday.

Lou and Ben, I LOVED my pictures! Ben, Thank you for including my fort in the picture. Lou, I miss swimming in the sea with you!!

My dad made me this really cool thing for my birthday that has a flag of every country i've been to. Pretty awesome.

AND my friend Barb got Travis Outlaw (A trailblazer) to sign a photo and it says "to emily, travis outlaw" great present!! AND i got a blazers blanket from my brother. Good birthday!

And my mommy sent me sunflowers to remind me of France and looked all over the US to see if the sell Desperados. They don't :(

Good bye for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, we looked for the Desperados and we could not find them either ;-)

Which one is the boyfriend then, Em?