Saturday, February 5, 2011

rejuvinate

It's Saturday morning, 9:53. Where do you think Analisa and I are? Starbucks. Of course. I however, am a bit sick of lesson planning, forgot one of my planning sheets at R apartment, and so decided to blog instead. Last night after working out, we decided we both needed to fulfill our whole day craving of icecream, and so to celebrate princess day a few days late, we headed to coldstone. I'm foreseeing a pampering weekend ahead, as we have already had our iced grande no whip mochas, and are soon off to get some pedicures. Sometimes we just deserve this right? Last weekend was a blast with a reunion (missing Danika and Em :( but round two will happen in 2 weekends!

Other thoughts I have?
- We have gotten a bit more brave at OZ, and Analisa even asked red shirt his name.
- I get to visit the farm next weekend.
- I'm planning a 4 day trip home in March to be with mom and dad for their birthdays.
- Work was emotionally exhausting this week, what else is new... More CPS removals, found a 4 week absent kid... I love my babes. And we got a new student. He is a champ. Tiniest kid in the world, but very very sweet.
- Valentines day is next week. Analisa and I are having auditions for dates. Tell your friends.
- Our starbucks is way busier than usual.
- I have had a crazy throat-ear-ache this week, but only on the right side. Weird?
- That's all i've got!
Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I am interested to hear what red shirt's name is. What if it's something like, Erwin. HA.

Ebay, go to the doctor, you might have an ear infection!


You are an all-star teacher!

Love you.

Emily said...

Hope you feel better soon! Seems like we all are spending a lot of time at Starbucks..some things never change :)