Sunday, December 12, 2010

great week.

Seems as if I have been a bit absent from the ol blogarooni.

Highlights from this past week?

1) Goodbye Jimmy dinner with Analisa, Keith, Bill, and of course...Jimmy.
2) Church today, seeing Zach's parents, 2 teachers from my elementary school that I didn't know go to my church, having coffee with profe before the service, and sitting with Jimmy and Bill.
3)Danika came to town! Fun night at O'Dorety's and time with Analisa, Danika, Joanna and Kevin.
4)Dinner at Josh's parents house last night. Great conversations with his parents.
5) West Central tonight, visiting a house that I have been going to since November 2008.
6) Caroling at church with Josh, Bill and Analisa on Wednesday night. Lots of fun and Pastor Joe was hilarious! Couldn't remember the words to songs!
7) Great times with my kindergarten kiddos. Getting ready for Christmas, basically we have thrown academics out the window because lets face it, they can't focus this week!


Excitements coming up?
1) Spending the night with Lindsay in the Tri-Cities Friday night.
2) Portland on Saturday until late December/Early January.
3) Christmas boats Saturday night with the neighborhood.
4) Family Christmas party on Sunday.
5) 2 beautiful weeks with my family and friends back home.

I am continually reminded how blessed I am with the people and circumstances I am surrounded with. What more could I ask for?

No comments: