Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving fun for everyone!





I had a wonderful time in Portland.

Thursday consisted of lots of family time, cooking with mom, watching christmas parades/movies with the fam, and then the thanksgiving event!







Friday mom and I braved Target and the Columbia outlet!!! And starbucks of course. Had a wonderful day shopping with mom. Then watched the UofO football game, the blazers game, and the BSU football game. Crazy!

Saturday was Christmas tree day with lunch with the neighbors. We found a great tree!! Then I visited baby quinn and Ruby who are SO BIG NOW!!!!!!

Then I hung out with my hold highschool d group!!





Overall, a great weekend. Finished off with a wonderful breakfast with team Baylis.. I love being home.

Analisa and I returned to soooooo much snow. We are waiting for a snow day!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Boysun said...

You look so pretty Ebay!

Lindsay J said...

Ditto Ande. I love seeing Team Baylis together. Great talking to you on Sunday!