Sunday, October 31, 2010

Good morning and happy Sunday!

It is 10:55, and I woke up.. 10 minutes ago. Got a good 10+ hours of sleep and I'm loving that. Analisa and I just took shots of our cough medicine. We both have been under the weather the past few-five days.

Used our best judgement accordingly in planning our halloween fiasco.
Yesterday she and I went on a shopping adventure at the valley mall. Got my first real job pay check on Friday and decided I needed to invest in more professional clothing. Got 2 skirts (each were on sale 50% for 6 dollars at oldnavy!!) A pair of black pants, and 3 shirts from Nordstroms Rack, which my friends just moved from Northtown to the valley. By the end of our shopping experience we desperately needed a snack so we stopped at Aunties pretzels for the "but 2 get 1 free" which we werent able to finish. Anyways, we finished off at Claires and bought our halloween costumes: cat ears, a tail and mittens. Pictures on Analisa's to come.

We couldn't figure out what we wanted to do for halloween, but the local radio station was having a party so we decided it might be interesting, so Analisa Joanna and I headed down! We were contemplating it when we got there but then we saw BOBBY HUGHES and his 3 friends so we decided it would be fun. Had a really fun time with those boys. Super fun and super respectful like I have never seen at a bar/party. And! Billy was bartending so that was fun too!

We only stayed til about 12, made a mcdonalds run and were passed out by 12:30.

But what I wanted to show you was my classroom! I was inspired by Lindsay's office pictures post.








5 comments:

pdxtom said...

Fun room, Ms. Baylis! I especially like the pic of you and your bro on your desk...

Andrea Boysun said...

Cute Ebs!!!!

emilybaylis said...

thanks! and dad- there is a picture of you too :) Our fam pic from Kelly's wedding. It's under the TV on the file cabinet

Emily said...

I love seeing pics of your classroom!!!

Claire said...

Love your colorful classroom! It looks like a happy place to be, and I am sure it is since YOU are the teacher!