Monday, March 21, 2011

Portlandddd!

What a wonderful weekend. I was able to be home for my parents birthdays for the first time since highschool. Here are the weekend highlights:

Saturday: (Dad's Bday)
-Flew out of Spokane on the Oregon State plane.
-Got to PDX where mom met me, and we headed to our favorite bakery in Lake Oswego for a treat, followed by a nursery to buy daddy a new plant.
-QFC (my favorite market) to buy ingredients for daddys birthday dinner.
-Steak, twice baked potatoes, appetizers and drinks with most of the fam (AJ had to work...)
-Blazers game.

Sunday: (Mom's Bday)
-Bagels at Sunrise bagel
-Church with mom
-Shopping with mom and AJ
-Lounging around with the family
-Chinese food from our favorite restraunt in the pearl, at home while watching the Blazers game.
-Undercover boss with the family and neighbors :)

Monday:
-Nordstroms
-Costco
-Columbia Sportswear Outlet (I have a jacket obsession)
-Lunch with mom at our favorite french restraunt in Lake Oswego
-Visited mom's office.
-IKEA
-Airport :(

I realized this weekend how much I LOVE PORTLAND. I could no question live there for the rest of my life. Anyways, it was a busily fun and awesome weekend. Love my family.

2 comments:

pdxtom said...

We had the Bestest Birthday weekend ever - thanks for coming Em!

Emily said...

Sounds like a jam packed weekend of family fun!!