Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter to you.

Five things you may not know about me right now.

1) I am currently addicted to cereal. At this moment, I have 4 boxes, and have anywhere from 2 to 5 bowls a day. I can't get enough.

2) I use cinnamon floss, toothpaste and mouthwash. Love the cinnamon.

3) I'm writing a book about my experiences as a first year teacher in a high poverty school.

4) I finally enjoy running again (perfect with the sun starting to arrive). I was in a rut for a while, but am getting ready for a run in May called "Joggin for the Noggin" through the American Brain Tumor Association. A man that was very important in my life and helped me know Jesus died of a brain tumor.

5) I have started rekindling a few friendships from high school and have realized I have changed. A lot.

3 comments:

Lindsay J said...

What type of cereal? How much of your book do you have done?

emilybaylis said...

Well, I ate about 7 boxes of cinnamon life in 2 weeks. Now i'm on a frosted mini wheats kick, but also have ohs, and vanilla super K crunch.

And my book, I have 20 pages so far. hah

Emily said...

I love cinnamon life! I was happy that I knew you liked cinnamon mouth stuff :)