Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Had a nice day today. It was relaxing.
Went into town to get the usuals, bread, fruit, veggies and meat. Already had enough cheese!
Then we just relaxed around here. I have found my way to bond with Ben. It is nintendo. He and I played Super Mario World for hours today. When ever he cant beat something, he gives it to me to do, just like I did to my brother when I was little. Ben told me today "You can come back next summer if you want. Just ask my mom, but she will say yes." This is big becasue Ben usually pretends like he doesn't really care if i'm here or not. He likes to joke around and sing "American woman stay away from me" haha he is a great kid. But he's finally admitting he likes me here. And Lou just can't get enough of cleaning, which isn't like her! Every meal she asks me what she can clean. Wow. They are making it easy for me to think about leaving aren't they? NO!
Some of their friends from Portland are coming in tomorrow. Weird that I will meet a Portland couple in Vence before I meet them in Portland.
Anyways, life is good and going home in a few weeks is very bitter sweet.
much love.
p.s. mom: I took some market pictures today for the kitchen :)

No comments: