Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello Sherwoods!

Rog, Perrine, Lou and Ben.

This blog is for me to update you now!

I am home but not for long. I'm leaving in a couple hours for Spokane.

It has been an interesting week back. Not a lot of restful nights as I was waking up at4, but thats ok. I had an interesting discussion with a lady at the cheese counter, Rog, Perrine can update you, I can't remember if I sent the email to you too.

Anyways, my mom was really cute and this is what we had for an appetizer one night. I didn't have the heart to tell her we had the cheese after dinner.





So that is what we ate, after a long day of shopping at IKEA where everything made me think of my Sherwoods!

Well, I best finish packing.

Miss you all.

Ben and Lou- Enjoy your last few days before school starts! Have a great first day!

Au Revoir.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is cute! Thanks Em, it's great to follow you trough your blog. I hope all is good in Spokane.
Ben and Lou are getting ready for school tomorrow. I can't believe the summer is over already...

Take care!

Perrine