Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben turned 8 on Wednesday. We had some family over and had cake and such.

On Thursday, we went out to dinner to celebrate his birthday. We went to a pizza place in Antibes and it was the best pizza I have ever had. They were HUGE. Then after dinner, we went and walked along the sea for a while. It was great.

Today Perrine and I got a chance to go out just the two of us. We went down to Nice and had lunch and just walked around a bit and went to some different shops. On the way back to the house, it started to RAIN!! it only lasted about a block but I was so happy and I miss the rain. It is really hot. It is 30 degrees today, which is only like 85 or so degrees, but it is the kind of hot where you feel sticky. I have been tkaing a couple showers a day. I don't have too much to say right now. I'm on holiday since it is the weekend, but Lou doesn't really understand that, so I am going to go play a game with her since she has been asking all day.

Thanks for reading, love you and miss you all.


Here is a picture of us at dinner.

No comments: