Monday, September 27, 2010

In case you guys are missing how strange Analisa and I are...
Here is a brief synopsis of our night.

After both having long days of teaching, we decide it is well worth it to make a trek to our favorite stores.

1st stop? Dollar tree. Enough said.

2nd stop? Ross. Successfully left with some playdough, and a wall decoration. of course.

3rd stop? "Goodwill" Who closes their store at 7pm? grow up.

4th stop? Winco. My second time today, we are regulars. We always get the same things. 2 boxes of fiberone bars, 2 packs of sandwich thins, grapes, carrots, turkey, you know.

But... tonight... a frozen pizza. look alive.

5th stop? R apartment. cooked frozen pizza, analisa made pudding... kind of :) Almost burnt down the ol' apt...

and here we are now, watching friends, digesting a whole frozen pizza.

I love my roommate.

3 comments:

Liana said...

Hahaha you guys are so weird! Can't wait to visit!

Life is Beautiful said...

I could not think of a better way to spend a monday night...

Claire said...

Love your shopping list there Eebs. Wish I could have been there for the frozen pizza and burnt jello pudding!