Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No question...

my kindergarteners are the cutest things in the world.

Here are some class stats.

I have 22 kids. 11 boys, 11 girls, 2 that don't speak much English, 16 with far from typical names, 0 who can pronounce "Baylis"

We listen to the hokey pokey, line up cadence, tidy up, say hello, and peanutbutter about 9,000 times a day.

We take a few recesses.

We can only sit for 6 minutes at a time.

We are working on our names, letters, numbers, colors and shapes.

I am learning what patience really means.

We love play doh, light bright, toy cars and painting.

They appreciate my dancing skills, and my ability to "draw" dogs and cats.

Analisa and I are going to Didiers in a few minutes.

Today felt so much like Fall and I loved it.

My kids have the biggest smiles in the world.

My Kindergarten team is the best I could ever imagine.

I go to target about 3 times a week.

Analisa is here to get me.

Love love.

1 comment:

Claire said...

It sounds like kindergarten suits you! I wish I could see their cute little faces...well I will at some point. You will have your very first class picture soon : )