Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Keith and I made the most wonderful dinner last night!
We made an asian beef stir fry which was wonderful, and also finished off Paco (our 20 pound watermelon).

No calf again today. Bummer.
We spent the morning at the Dairy. Mike and Trish at Spokane Family Farm (you can get their milk at Rosauers, yes i'm promoting it) are wonderful and know us pretty well now! Addy: 6, Syd:8, Cole:2, Noah:4 (their two sons) and I ran around their farm for quite a while. They have pigeons, chickens, pigs, cows, horses, donkeys. Needless to say, lots of fun. The two boys are very rough and tough but cute as can be. The girls and I go every week to the dairy to get our milk for the week, so they know us pretty well. Pretty cool that they let us just do whatever.

TOMORROW I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Mom and dad didn't come up last weekend, so i'm excited to see them and brother and the animals. And my Sherwoods are here!! And i'm getting a new phone. Should be good.

Still applying for jobs and such.

Anyways, that's about all I have. at 6:15 I am printing off my boarding pass. That is in 3 minutes. better go get a spot at the library printer station.

Much love

1 comment:

Lindsay J said...

Tell Team Baylis i say "Hi." We need to have another reunion around the campfire.