Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I haven't really felt like blogging lately.

We (corner house girls +me) had a wonderful weekend in Seattle, celebrating Lindsay's birthday. But I think everyone who reads this was present, so I won't elaborate.

My dear Analisa left me today to spend a few weeks with her family, so i'm holding down R apartment. Come visit :)

I had a wonderful day today with my girls. No huge scenes were made, no animals escaped, no one got attacked by anyone or anything. We spent the morning at Green Bluff and picked some raspberries, apricots and cherries. We also enjoyed some huckleberry icecream and apple pie! After Greenbluff, we came back to R apartment to have lunch (Em and Analisa were here for a bit too, which my girls loved) and then me and my little loves went swimming at our pool. Overall, it was a fun day.

Tomorrow I have paperwork/security/training meetings down at the SPokane Public School office downtown to get 100% in the clear to substitute, in case no jobs come through!

This weekend I am helping my farm move some hay (i'll be driving the tractor).

The weekend after that I am going to Portland to visit the family I lived with in France. They are in town!

The weekend after that is GAGA!!!!! Lindsay, Analisa, Jimmy, Keith and I will enjoy the pet parade and Lady Gaga in Tumwater/Tacoma!!!!

August is lookin good!

The

No comments: