Sunday, July 25, 2010

A fun weekend was had by all!

( I hope!!!!)

Friday
: Friday night after we were all home from work/school/etc, a group of girls went to El Sombrero (where Kaylee works) for a little Mexican food extraveganza. While eating, my phone starts to ring, and it's the farm. I think this is a little odd so I run outside (my phone only works on speaker... let's stay classy now) and Kristine tells me that a calf was born on Friday. We didn't know a cow was born.. I had expected it but they told me no one was prego! So, needless to say, my mind was unfocusable. All I could think of was my new calf. How weird am I? After dinner, Claire, Liana, Analisa and I went and saw Despicable Me. It was honestly the cutest/best animated I have seen in ages. I laughed and cried. many times. TYpical.

Saturday
: Analisa and I have taken a new liking to Garage Saleing, so after driving through starbucks, we headed out and bought:
A bunch of hangers (I was all out), a huge frying pan (we had a small and medium already) as well as:




All for $11!!!! How great is that? The world clock will go in one of our travel rooms, and the African painting will obviously go in our Africa room.

After many garage sales, and getting lost many times, we went to get our sweet Liana. We hoped to go floating the river, but Spokane has run out of tubes evidently. So we settled for the pool. This was a lot of fun though because we had: Liana, Emily, Claire, Joanna, Zach, Jimmy, Mike, Joel and Niall over. We had a fun game of football/catch/keepaway in the pool.

We all went our seperate ways for a while, and then everyone (plus Keith) joined us later that evening! (See Analisa's facebook album)

Sunday: I have started watching the horses again. This time for 2 weeks! Em and Claire wanted to see the horses, and also I wanted to run over and see the baby calf, so I showed them my 2 farms, and they got to meet the family I work for. Then we went to church, got subway after and spent a bit of time by the pool! I finished another book today, and started another one immediately after. I am on my 5th Jodi Picoult book. House Rules, Plain Truth, Nineteen minutes, The Pact, and now i'm reading Second Glance.

Well folks, that's all i've got for you today..
I hope you have a wonderful week, enjoy the sun, don't forget your sunscreen (i'm serious).

Much love,

No comments: