Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Upon my arrival into Portland a week ago, I was met with the unpleasant scene of traffic. Well folks, I'm here to tell you, that near or far, city or country, there can be traffic.
I took my last turn before the dirt road where I spend my everyday, only to find this:



Yes those are horses. Yes, I took a picture while driving. No it was not unsafe because, we didn't move for a while. I had to laugh, because what else was there to do? I could not move these horses. I later found out they had escaped their yard a few hours earlier, and were still wandering around when some people figured out how to take them home. I love my adventures.

Tonight, Analisa and I had Keith over for dinner. It was wonderful fun, and after a great meal, headed over to the school to play basketball and swing. Just getting home, I am pleased to say it was a wonderful day and night and I am excited to see what tomorrow holds.

Much love.
Laugh when the horses cross the street in front of you. There is nothing you can do, so find joy.

1 comment:

pdxtom said...

Glad you decided to be so nay-ghborly about it. Great view of the action!