Sunday, July 18, 2010

in this here today gone tomorow life we're living in....

What a wonderful weekend I had.

On Saturday, I started off the day by spending some quality time with the girls down by the pool, making yet more friends with moms and their kids. Just wait, Analisa are going to be the Prarie babysitters. After a few hours of swimming, Claire and I went to meet Felicia and Amy at Costco for a Hawaii reunion. Having just gotten out of the water, wearing my swim suit and smelling like sunscreen, it was the perfect day for a hawaii date. You see, when the four of us (and Dana) were in Hawaii, we would frequently make a trip to Costco around dinner time to get pizza and icecream, as it was the most reasonably priced food on the island. It was great to catch up with the girls. After that, Analisa and I went Garage Saleing, where we made a purchase of: a paper towel rack. Big purchase I know. $1. And it even is maroon, which matches our color scheme. Then, for a few hours we decorated, made our signature meal (shrimp and asparagus, which our dinner dates for the week will both be experiencing) then Joseph came over for some great conversation. What a great friend he is.

On Sunday, Analisa and I started the day (of course) with two iced grande no whip mochas, and headed to the corner house to meet Em and Claire for church, which today was at the community college football field, where we had a church picnic and worship service. It was lovely. After church, Joseph, Claire, Analisa, Em and I went and floated the river, one of our new favorite past times, and Claire, a first timer, did great!!! So proud of her. After a few hours of decorating and organizing R apartment, the crew had a BBQ.

I feel so blessed to have the friends I have, and the life that I am able to live. I could not be happier with where I am right now and the opportunities I have been given this summer.

Much love.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I had such a fun weekend too. I am happy you are in Spokane this summer!!!!! Thanks for the river-floating help : )

Andrea Boysun said...

Awwww I miss you girls soo much!!

Lindsay J said...

I want to see your apartment and the color scheme and the paper towel holder. Pictures?