Monday, August 9, 2010

Well, here I am.
Sitting at the Spokane Public library. Using the internet. Typical.
I am sitting here along a window, and this tiny little child runs up with a huge chapter book, so I ask him if he wants to sit down in the chair next to me. He opens the book upside down and pretends to be reading it. Probably the cutest thing ever.

Thoughts of the day:

1. I got my haircut today. Olya is legit and does the best haircuts.

2. Spent an hour at Starbucks before the ol' hair cut appt.

3. Licorice is way ready to have her baby/possibly babies. I went down every hour to check on her.

4. Keith and his friend AJ came to my farm yesterday to buck hay. I drove the tractor, they picked up 500 bales (60 lbs each). They are amazing and great workers. Even played tea party with my girls!

5. Going home on Thursday. So excited to see team Baylis, the Sherwoods and maybe some other folks.

6. I miss Analisa. The apartment is lonely.

7. Summer is almost over. My girls are almost going back to school.
Addy is almost 7.

8. I don't have a job.

9. Addy and Syd finally found out about "ebay." Keith kept calling me it at lunch and addy turns to her dad and says... "dad....who is EBAY??????"





That is licorice in the top pic. me doin my thing on the tractor in the second.

much love.

1 comment:

Claire said...

You look great a on a tractor!