Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Antibes!


Today we spent the first half of the day in Antibes. My favorite place we have gone so far. Every place is close, but they are all so different! Antibes has sandy beaches, unlike the rest, which are rocky. So that is nice. The old town is really nice, but so is the... not old town. Lots of history there too. Picasso lived there for a bit. We went and looked at the marina and some of the yachts were just RIDICULOUS!


I'm getting to know the neighborhood pretty well. I'm loving my nightly walks. So beautiful here.

Here are some pictures for you.


This is Antibes. The beaches are sandy. The alps the mountains furthest back. What a life!

The Picasso museum in Antibes.


A famous fort. I don't remember the name. Right by the marina.
Alright. Say hello to America for me. I miss it a bit.

No comments: