Sunday, July 20, 2008



Bonjour.



I don't have much to add today. Since it was Sunday, I didn't have to work, and because I'm still getting used to this place, I wasn't feeling up to leaving town on my own. And, there was a bit of a foot problem with the little boy and I stayed home with the little ogirl while the rest of the fam went to get Ben taken care of. She was thrilled to have me to her self. Last night I went to a Jazz festival with the parents. It's great how much they treat me as a freind/visitor rather than someone they are paying to take care of the kids. The kids spent the day/night at their grandparents and we adults got to have our own fun. Tomorrow we are going back to Nice to shop and stuff. Ben's birthday is in 11 days. He has been counting down since 35 days. I like my nightly walks. Here are some pictures I took today from Lou's bedroom window.


The one above is St. Paul de Vence. The one below are just more houses:)


Thanks for reading. I miss you all a lot.


1 comment:

pdxtom said...

Miss you too, Em. I really enjoy reading about your adventures here...have a great week! - D