Thursday, July 24, 2008

quiet day.

Today was a nice day. I went into Vence for a bit with Lou and Perrine, but after that, we all just stayed close to home. This is such an amazing place. Sometimes I just sit outside and stare into the sea. My love for tomatoes is great here. We go through probably 1000 every weekThat is until Lou comes and jumps on me. She is a precious girl. I am beginning to see how hard it will be to leave. Maybe by then she will be sick of me. I can't imagine leaving now though. I do miss my family a lot. But the Sherwoods are great too. Lou is teaching me a lot. She makes me read one book in english and one in french everynight. It's probably good for me. . Ha. Let's not forget about Ben though. He is probably the sweetest kid I know. So kind and patient. He has been sick and it is so hard to watch such a great kid be under the They will never be able to ruin this place though. The house next door to us is always playing really loud music. Like pump yourself up for a big race or Michael Jackson or something. Yesterday Lou and I looked through the fence to see who it was, and it was a little boy dancing in his room and doing exercies. It makes the horribly loud music bareable :)
Goodnight. It is time for a shower. I have 42 pages left in my book :)

Mom, Dad, Brother. I love you guys a lot.

1 comment:

pdxtom said...

I love you a lot too, Em...miss you too! I'm really glad that you're having such a wonderful time, and creating memories that will last forever.

Lots of love,
Dad