Thursday, July 17, 2008

oui!

I am speaking more French today.

The day started out just like the others. Crossaints and fruit out on the terrace. I could get used to this.

Then we went into the old town of Vence (different than St. Paul de Vence if you are interested). We walked around a bit and got our cheese, meat and fruits for the day. A daily routine. The town is from the 15th century. Pretty awesome.

Then Rog and the kids and I went to their friends house up otuside the old town to swim. They have a beautiful villa with an orchard, so we picked fruit as well.

Then the kids and I played a bit while the parents worked. I'm getting good at speaking with the kids because we just repeat things. Ben is doing a great job at teaching me. He is turning 8 in 13 days! We have a countdown going.

The kids are asleep now, its 8 so I may go on a walk or something. Rog goes running at the sea often so I will start going with him. They basically are amazing and so hospitable. I can't see why they are paying me! They spend/do more for me than I amdoing at all!

They are great.

Tomorrow we go swim in the sea i believe.


Au revoir!

Emily

Here is a picture of vence:

No comments: