Wednesday, July 16, 2008

today I had a water fight in the south of france.






Allright children,



This is the best place in the world.



I love it.



I woke up this morning to find the mediteranean sea outside the window.



The house is old and sweet on top of the hill, and everyroom downstairs opens up with a door to a porch that connects to the terrace. So, I walk outside and Perrine (the mom) and Lou and Ben (the kids) are sitting at the table. Perrine went out earlier and bought 9 different kinds of pastries and breads, and so we had breakfast with a whole bunch of different fruits and jams. They buy fresh fruits and breads everyday. AH! While looking at the sea. What a life. Even more exciting, Perrine was wearing shorts and a tank top (thats for you mom). Everyone told me no one in France wore those and I would stick out as an American.



I'm speaking a bit of French already, mostly with the kids. I get intimidated easily. But when I went on a walk tonight, Imet a nice lady and she spoke with me.



Ok basically all I do all day is eat bread, fruit, and cheese and play with the kids. We have been playing lots of football (soccer) and uno. We were hoping to swim in the sea today but there were too many jellyfish so we were warned not to! Tomorrow we are going to the old town to see everything.



A tout a l'heure!



Here are some pictures from today:


Ben avec Lou.

Lou avec moi:

Au revoir.

No comments: