Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dad. you will enjoy one....
I managed to make a huge scene at the beach today (imagine that. ME make a scene? Who would have ever thought!!) We had been laying on the beach for a while, and as I’m looking out into the ocean, I am sure I see a whale. Now, it is important to understand I have been obsessed with whales since elementary school. So naturally, I stand up and start SCREAMING and jumping up and down telling the other girls I see a whale, they too thought it was a whale for a few seconds, but in the mean time, everyone at the beach was now up on their feet and staring at me, trying to figure out what was going on, if there was a problem or what I saw. Meanwhile, Felicia, Claire and Amy are in hysterics because in fact, my “whale” is a kayaker out at sea. Humility is good for everyone I suppose! It took a while to explain to everyone on the beach that no, I wasn’t being attacked by a shark.

No comments: