Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7th

Hello friends!
Today was pretty much like yesterday! I feel like I don't have a LOT to say! Other than I have 3 favorite little boys in my class. They just melt my heart. I adore them. The boys all BEGGED me to eat lunch with them but I had to do planning/meeting so i'll eat with them tomorrow.
After school we went to the beach again, and Safeway also!! Here are some pictures, sorry I dont have a lot to say! Tomorrow is Friday though so our first weekend shall be fun! Amy's birthday is Saturday! Tomorrow isnt a furlough friday though...(the hawaiian government is lacking funding soooo every other friday they dont have school.)
I took lots of pictures of my kids today but i cant post them online, so i'll show you when I get home!

Here is how cute my kids are hanging their backpacks and leaving their shoes outside!!



Much love.

No comments: