Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th

Yesterday was pretty intense!
It was Amys birthday and so we went to Volcano national park!
Here is what we did:
1: Went to black sands beach and saw some SEA TURTLES!!!!
There were 2 of them and they were almost 3 feet long. I loved them!!!!

The rock right behind this turtle is the one I was sitting on!
He didn't call when I called him :(
Here is what the black sand beach looked like

2. Then we went to Volcano National Park.

Here is me and all the steam I ingested:
Here is me in a lava tube.

And here is the crater!
Next we went to Akaka Falls

Here we are!
Amy, Dana, Felicia, Claire and Ebay

Then we went into this tiny little town and met Mr. Ed who let us sample sooo many of his jams!
He is a retired teacher!



Then we had dinner to celebrate amys birthday at kona brew pub!

No comments: