Friday, January 22, 2010

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has actually read this! Ha.
My kids realized (one of our vocab words this week!!!!) that my last day is Tuesday...
They were not pleased.
The end is near, and i'm not sure how i'm feeling about it. It will be nice to get into a routine up at school, and to see the fam first :)but, I love this place. My kids are hilarious, and I've learned a lot. My two ESL boys have completely changed my life and make me proud everyday. I only wish their teacher could take the time to see their accomplishments. Anyways, here is our last weekend... Tonight we are going out.. then tomorrow we need to do things like souveniers and beaches and those kind of things. Then, Sunday, Candace (the aid in my class who me and my girls have gotten really close with) Is having us over to her house for a bbq with her family and friends. She has been just amazing.

One of my girls took a big bite out of a boys back today. Oh dear.

We got school T-shirts today! Go Kealakehe Warriors!!!!


1 comment:

pdxtom said...

Thanks for blogging and posting pic's while you were there, Em! I'm so happy that another corner of the world has gotten to know and love you, and you them. See you soon...