Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We went snorkeling yesterday!!!
I have to say, i'm pretty proud of myself. I was the only one that was scared going into the experience, and by scared I mean terrified. Completely terrified. Of sharks, of cutting my foot on coral, and of fish. I do NOT like fish. and I especially do not like the idea of fish touching my feet. So, I was terrified. But all humility aside, I was the most brave out of all of us... and all my girls were completely shocked. I didn't hold on to the boogie boards.. I was out like a little dolphin swimming by myself. And I looked good. Anyways, we saw lots of cool fish. Nothing ate me, I stayed away from the coral, and yeah. it was fun. I was exhausted though from swimming for so long! A teacher from our school took us.. and after we got out he told me his friend had been in that same bay a little while ago and a little farther out than we were saw 4 shark. I was so mad. But it's a good thing he hadn't told me that before because there is no way in HECKS that I would have stepped toenail into that bay. Here is my claim to fame.

1 comment:

pdxtom said...

Way to go, Shark Bait!